Автор Тема: Trying to run a pc on integrated graphics  (Прочитано 2572 раз)

Оффлайн JoeClark

• Начинающий
  • RP: +0/-0
  • Посетитель
    • Просмотр профиля
Trying to run a pc on integrated graphics
« : Вторник, 26.09.2017, 10:49 »
I have this old computer , a Asus CM1435 , i used it for gaming a while ago and i want to make it functional again. I had a GPU (GT 640) and everything was working great. A few years later, i build a high-end pc and left that one alone. I sold the GPU to a friend since i didn't use this one. I want to use it again to watch streams in my bedroom. Anyway i don't have a gpu in it and i tried starting it but there is no signal. I did a CMOS reset on the motherboard but still no signal. Another problem is, i removed the hardrive and store it in a closet with other hardrives, of the same company. So i tried doing the reset and trying each hardrives one at the time and still no signal. Any suggestions to my problem ?

Please Help.
Thanks !
I didn't find the right solution from the internet.
References:
- https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/trying-to-6541-run-a-pc-on-integrated-graphics/
- -ads-removed-
« Последнее редактирование: Вторник, 26.09.2017, 12:45 от Tema567 »

Оффлайн Tema567

• Most wanted
  • Администратор
  • Легенда
  • RP: +68/-0
  • Creator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Art567.ru :: Home
  • Игровой ник: Tema567
Re: Trying to run a pc on integrated graphics
« Ответ #1 : Вторник, 26.09.2017, 12:44 »
I have this old computer , a Asus CM1435 , i used it for gaming a while ago and i want to make it functional again. I had a GPU (GT 640) and everything was working great. A few years later, i build a high-end pc and left that one alone. I sold the GPU to a friend since i didn't use this one. I want to use it again to watch streams in my bedroom. Anyway i don't have a gpu in it and i tried starting it but there is no signal. I did a CMOS reset on the motherboard but still no signal. Another problem is, i removed the hardrive and store it in a closet with other hardrives, of the same company. So i tried doing the reset and trying each hardrives one at the time and still no signal. Any suggestions to my problem ?

Please Help.
Thanks !
References:
- https://www.cnet.com/forums/discussions/trying-to-6541-run-a-pc-on-integrated-graphics/
- -ads removed-
Advertisment of any kind not allowed here.
You'll get infraction +25% for Ads!
Sometime war will be stopped, because all men of the world - brothers!

Оффлайн Tema567

• Most wanted
  • Администратор
  • Легенда
  • RP: +68/-0
  • Creator
    • Просмотр профиля
    • Art567.ru :: Home
  • Игровой ник: Tema567
Re: Trying to run a pc on integrated graphics
« Ответ #2 : Вторник, 26.09.2017, 12:59 »
Any suggestions to my problem ?

Please Help.
Thanks !
References:
Do you have some gpu card to start pc with it?
Probably your integrated graphics is disabled in BIOS settings, and CMOS resetting would not give it switch back (especially for UEFI BIOS due to NVRAM storage).

Plug in external graphics card back, connect your display and enable integrated graphics from BIOS Setup.

maxresdefault.jpg
Sometime war will be stopped, because all men of the world - brothers!